Family owned and operated business serving the Tillsonburg and surrounding area for over 77 years.
The Tillsonburg Glass & Mirror Ltd. Company was started in 1940 by Sam Heckford in the basement of his house on Tillson Ave. A new 4,000 sq ft facility was built in 1961 at 216 Tillson Ave, with Sam’s son, Wes Heckford taking the position of President.
Subsequently, an 8,500 sq. ft. facility was built in 1977 at 213 Tillsonburg Ave, with Wes’s son, Kirby Heckford, becoming its President in the year 2000. The company is proud to be now in its 4th generation with Kirby’s son, Warren Heckford, now being in the business.
We believe in giving back to the communities we live in and therefore we support numerous charities, community projects and activities and local sports teams. We are a member of our local Chamber of Commerce, The London & District Construction Association, Economic Development Committee, Homebuilders Association, Canadian Independent Business Association, Window Wise and S.A.W.D.A.C.
A lot has changed at Tillsonburg Glass & Mirror over the past 77 years but one thing that remains the same is our strong commitment to quality work and customer satisfaction. WE SERVICE WHAT WE SELL!