Family owned and operated business serving the Tillsonburg and surrounding area for over 77 years.
The Tillsonburg Glass & Mirror Ltd. Company was started in 1940 by Sam Heckford in the basement of his house on Tillson Ave. A new 4,000 sq ft facility was built in 1961 at 216 Tillson Ave, with Sam’s son, Wes Heckford taking the position of President.
Subsequently, an 8,500 sq. ft. facility was built in 1977 at 213 Tillsonburg Ave, with Wes’s son, Kirby Heckford, becoming its President in the year 2000. The company is proud to now be in it’s 4th generation with Kirby’s son Warren Heckford having recently joined the family business. We are extremely proud to state that Tillsonburg Glass & Mirror Ltd. is one of the longest running family owned and operated glass/glazing companies in Ontario. We attribute our success to the fact that Tillsonburg Glass & Mirror has continued to grow and change with the times. We have earned a reputation for providing quality products and service at a fair price. Our goal is to provide exceptional service and quality to each customer, big or small from either our Tillsonburg location or our Simcoe Store. (Simcoe, Windows, Doors, Glass & More).